Monday, June 11, 2012

get to know the blogger...

Alright, so I made a blog. Is anyone going to read it? Could I change the world? Is what I have to say going to win me a Nobel Peace Prize? Eh...unlikely. However, I journal to an extent that I wouldn't be surprised if I lost all feeling of my right hand and wrist. This brings us to where we are now...

Greetings viewers! Welcome to the mind of Madeline Chaney! English is my second best subject, let's pray that it be transparent throughout these blogs because I tend to simply purge ideas in all hopes that I can formulate sentence structures. I am a nineteen year old college student at Lindenwood University in St. Charles, Missouri...like that really matters.

Look, God teaches me things all day, errday, and I feel the need to just release those 'things' if you will. I've learned in a very hard, and dramatic manor that bottling things up only leads to an overflow of heartache, and we have been given resources to outwardly express what is going on in our mind.
I am initiating my First Amendment rights and saying welcome, and I am excited to journey with you all through the rough and the smooth, the thick and the thin, and each aspect of what this world has to offer...in prayer that day in and day out we all can come to the same conclusion:

absolutely nothing [1 Timothy 6:7]

No comments:

Post a Comment